Please advise status of Order#HFO19453152

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 611 mention

I have purchased a sim card and ported my number from PM for this order.  However, my credit card was not charged because my credit card is actually under my middle name.  I tried to correct it with Koodo helpline; they believe that as long as I have an order number my order has went through, but need me to contact webstore for actual confirmation.  I have emailed and left voicemail to webstore to help me change the name on my account/credit card information.  As I need to get this done before the March 15th deadline, please advise the status of my order.  Please change your webstore helpline, I rather be put on hold for longer than 2 minutes than have no response for days.  Thank you.
Photo of Oliver Lam

Oliver Lam

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,074 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
A rep here will probably get to you in theorning as it is after 9pm now. You could call 611 right at 9am tomorrow as well
Photo of Oliver Lam

Oliver Lam

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
611 doesn't work because I'm not on Koodo yet.  Also, webstore helpline doesnt start until 3PM but its impossible to reach.
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 41,642 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Oliver: As you have some discrepancy in the credit card (name, address), there is a chance that they will send you to verify the information at a local store.

I would suggest you to do the migration in store and cancel the online order. It will avoid all the wait on phone and other issues.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.