Plan Cancellation

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

How do I cancel my phone? I'm moving out of country and won't be able to take it with me.
Photo of Samantha Mai Dyer

Samantha Mai Dyer

  • 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

  • 2
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

  • 115,026 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Call Customer Service at 1-866-995-6636 or *611 from your phone and tell them you want to cancel your service.
Then they will send you a final bill after the end of your billing cycle with the remaining tab amount and overage charges if any.
Photo of Some random Mobile Master

Some random Mobile Master, Mobile Master

  • 39,554 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
As an added suggestion, it may also be a good idea to make an early payment if you're already gone out of country before the bill comes in. You can ask the rep on the phone what the final amount is and pay it immediately, avoiding all sorts of problems, like paying from abroad and/or collection agencies. :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.