plan

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Hi! just wondering what plan to save more money?
Photo of Divina Gracia Ebo-Tagalogon

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Sheila

Sheila

• 1,780 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
It all depends on your needs. Do you need monthly or a pay as you go service?
I want to keep my unlimited calls bot incoming and out, how about the data, I forgot how much Data I have every month, did I use most of it? or just half!
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,890 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This is a public forum.
We are just customers like you. We cannot see your account. So you have to tell us your usage. The prices in the last year has just gotten worse and worse. So what you have maybe the best option.

If you dont talk that much and use a moderate amount of data and text lots then we recommend Prepaid with Koodo.

If you need unlimited talk and text and use a moderate amount of data then try prepaid with Public mobile.

If you need lots of data, then try the Big 3 like Rogers, Telus, Bell.
Photo of Sheila

Sheila

What's the name of the plan you're on now? If it's no longer offered in market and you change your plan, you won't be able to get it back!!
you can look in my account can't you?
Photo of Sheila

Sheila

No we cannot. We don't have access to your account but we can help you with your questions. It's faster than calling in or writing in about it. That's why I asked what is the name of your rate plan that you're on now
Photo of sunny g

sunny g

• 20 Points
Hi Divina! Now a days $55 is best. It gives u unlimited calling (incoming&outgoing) with 5GB of data. If u want calling back home. Add an ad on that is just $3 and u can call just 5-10 cents per minut. If u hv ur own mobile u will get 10% off. Like ur total bill will be just $57. Enjoyyy
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 193,074 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The only disadvantage to that plan is you have to Live in Saskatchewan or Manitoba to qualify

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.