Phone issues calling to the Caribbean

• Question
  • Updated 1 week ago
all of a sudden I am unable to make calls to the caribbean. When i make the call the phone number i am calling just rings and rings. Up until last week it was working fine. Any idea of what it can be?? HELP!!!!!
Photo of LeeAnne

LeeAnne

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • annoyed

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Mats

Mats

• 17,854 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
It doesnt sound like the problem is on your end. What normally happened before when you called this number?
Photo of LeeAnne

LeeAnne

The last call that went through and the person answered was June 6th. After that when I call the number it just rings and rings and rings. It happened 2 yrs ago also.
(Edited)
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 36,044 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Are you sure the other number in Caribbean active? have you tried to call other number in that area and see if it went though?
Photo of LeeAnne

LeeAnne

Yes the number is active
If it wasn't I would get message from their end
Photo of LeeAnne

LeeAnne

It's a number I call on a daily basis
Photo of LeeAnne

LeeAnne

I have called Koodo and they gave me a ticket # said it would be 24-48 hoursĀ 
Photo of Mats

Mats

• 15,856 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Did Koodo agree or say they saw a problem on your end?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 93,188 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
In the mea while you could try a voip alternative or use other means if who you are calling g has what's app or something
Photo of LeeAnne

LeeAnne

Mats
they said its not on my end. they said they called from a telus # and all was good but there are #'s with the same area code and im having issues with both. But i whatsapped one of my friends and she said she never got a call. so im thinking nobody knows what the issue is
GoranĀ 
yes have been using whatsapp but sometimes the wifi sucks so i call the regular way