Payments

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I already paid March and i still to pay the same.
Photo of Daniel Manrique Boeppler

Daniel Manrique Boeppler

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • angry

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,072 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Daniel. Not sure that I understand your question correctly.
Photo of Al Wayrynen

Al Wayrynen

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

I have similar issue.  Received notice of Bill owing on Feb 27th and to be paid before March 22nd.  Paid bill on March 9th and receipt confirmed, but now my account shows that I still have that balance owing for March 22nd.

Looks like an attempt to double bill, and there is no agent to speak with.

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 90,674 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can call 611 anytime if you must speak with a customer service agent, but it likely just didn't recognize you paid in time for your new Bill to be processed. Seems odd to be so early. How did you pay? It's possible that it was done I correctly in some manner. If you used a credit card was it to the right number and account number? Did it show as the amount deducted or via online banking or whatnot? If you're sure it's all good you can always send a private message to Koodo via Facebook or DM via Twitter in order to make sure that everything is good.
Photo of Al Wayrynen

Al Wayrynen

I received the Jan-Feb bill on Feb 27th, with notice to pay by March 22nd.  I paid by credit card on March 9th and received email confirming payment.  Done like I have been doing it for over 2 years now.

I logged on the website to see about upgrade offers and there was no balance.  I now log on to look and it shows that I owe for the Feb statement.  Its definitely a double billing issue and it seems like Daniel has the similar issue.

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,708 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Al - have you received a notification that your new bill is ready yet? If not, it may be an error with which bill is being populated in your self-serve. If your new bill hasn't been issued yet, and if the balance owing is still zero, then I'd wait until the new invoice is ready and it should all correct itself.

If you're still concerned, shoot us a private message on Facebook and one of our agents will help look into this with you and confirm if any balance is still outstanding. 
Photo of Al Wayrynen

Al Wayrynen

Ranjan, I have not received notification that the new bill is ready yet, but apparently the new balance showing online is the amount due in April, but in self serve it shows that its due March 22nd and past due. 

A bit alarming that I have an amount due and the date is incorrect and showing past due.  But, the CSR told me to look at it in a few days and it should correct.  Thanks,

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,708 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Al - I've shared this info. with our billing and digital team to investigate further. Looks to be a disconnect between where the info. is being pulled from and what's shown in self-serve The new bill hasn't technically been issued yet, but the new balance is available on our back-end and is being pulled into self-serve. You're still seeing the old dates because the new bill isn't available yet... confusing, I know.

We'll look into this - thanks for the flag. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.