Payment in error to closed account

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
I made a payment in error to a closed account -how can i get the refund.
Photo of Sheri Cherriere

Sheri Cherriere

  • 70 Points

Posted 9 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Cory


  • 10,502 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Can you have your bank reverse it?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

  • 97,448 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If it has been too long for your bank to reverse it you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter with all the info and ask for it to be refunded. It will be processed.