Paying Bill from Overseas

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
I am not Canadian and moved back overseas (other side of the world) over a year ago and cancelled my account. I was sure I paid everything but alas I have a small fee that is accruing interest now. I go to pay online but it says online only allows Canadian credit cards (of which I have none now) and must match my address on file (which I no longer live there). I am willing to pay the bill, not sure how? Can you please help me?
Photo of al


  • 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

  • 115,026 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You could contact Koodo and talk to a rep to make payment(register your international cc to pay)

1- 647-788-4337 , some people use skype or any other app to call them from abroad.

Or you can make payment through Western Union.

How can I pay my bill?
Photo of Erwin


  • 23,576 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If you know your account number, you can go to your bank and pay through your bank using your Koodo account number.