Payed 180$ kodoo says i dident

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
I payed in 180$ kodoo says i dident but i can see it was taken out of my account from kodoo also got a letter on the 20th of june saying if i dont pay my bill u will take it to collections on june 12th i dident even get the letter till june 20th so absolutly no heads up takeing money out of my account and trying to say u dident is this for real ive been a loyal kodoo customer for 10 years and beacuse u took money i already payed in to collections i lost my promotion at my job this is redicules
Photo of Mahone bay alternative

Mahone bay alternative

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • used by a big company

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 62,906 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
When did you pay it, how did you pay it, and where is it saying you didnt pay it yet?
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 62,906 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Did you take a look at the email Josie referred to below?
Yes thats totally irrelevant beacuse when i went to the kiosk to get my phone i gave the lady my bank card to set up the pre authorized payments when she was setting my account up and i told her id like to make a 180$ payment witch was taken out of my account instantly
store number
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 42,376 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Mahone bay alternative: The forum is mainly for customer interaction. We (customers) don't have access to your account and internal Koodo process. If a Koodo agent passed by and checked on your account, you should follow their instruction (as Joise mentioned below) and reply directly to them.
(Edited)
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,910 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
How does a failed payment with 1 telecom result in a lost promotion?  Payment errors happen all the time.  It would barely even impact your credit rating unless there has been a pattern of failed payments.

Have you been paying at the Kiosk the last 10 years?

Was the $180 for 1 payment or for multiple payments that have carried over?
Why didnt you pay on self serve and set up pre-auth payments on self serve?

If there was an email in April and a letter in June, did you look at your bill in May?
(Edited)
Photo of Josie

Josie, Employee

• 4,008 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
@ Mahone bay alternative: please refer to the email sent to you on April 30th for information regarding your account