Paid full price for Moto E outright and ALSO got charged -$168 Tab balance

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
So, I bought a Moto E on June 26th at the Woodside Square location to replace the Moto G I broke. I had -$31.25 left on the old tab and I intended to finish paying it off through the old tab by buying my new phone outright. I paid $168 (plus taxes) on the spot and received my phone without hassle, until I noticed today that my bill for the month included paying off my old tab! The clerk said nothing of this, and I had expected their to be no changes in my plan or billing due to buying the phone outright. The bill also included an additional $7 dollar fee for paying off my new tab of -$168, which should DEFINITELY not be there after having paid outright. 

I would greatly appreciate feedback from anyone who's had a similar experience, or an employee who might be able to help me with this situation. Thanks in advance!
Photo of dason_

dason_

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
So you yes indeed do need to pay off your old tab to get device upgrades from Koodo however something is definitely not right with the tab charges. You're going to need to call Koodo on this one because no one here has access to your account.

Make sure your have your receipt available in case you need to fax it in.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.