Overseas issue

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
im having a problem right now, i had to come back to my home country in a rush because my family was going through some issues here and i need to cancel my phone service with koodo, however i still owe this months service and part of my tab, is there a way for me to solve this from overseas, beforehand thanks a lot
Photo of Mauricio Lopez Perez

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

  • 50,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Call this number from oversease 1-647-788-4337.

Long distance charges may apply.
Photo of Curtules


  • 19,666 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
You could register pour pre-authorized bank payments from your Self Serve before you cancel, that way the final bill will be paid automatically. I believe pre-authorized payments continue after the account is cancelled if there's still an amount owing.
Photo of Yannick


  • 44,018 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there, remember that it takes a full billing cycle before the pre-authorized payments become effective, so it will not work in this situation! Thank you!

If you see a good answer, give it a star.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.