paid account on line you took out twicelike two have put back into my bank 
Photo of Calvin Oberer

Calvin Oberer

• 280 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,608 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Calvin - when did you make a payment and how (in self-serve through a credit card, over the phone, online banking, etc)?
Does your phone number end in 225? If so, our system shows that your last payment was posted on Aug. 31.
Photo of Calvin Oberer

Calvin Oberer

made a pay ment on line banking oct 11 2016 you took amount out twice 
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 139,982 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you made a payment through online banking then koodo did not take the money. online banking is the digital equivalent of writing a cheque and putting it in the mail. Either your computer or your bank's software told it to send the payment twice. It will likely be at least two business days before koodo even receives the money. In the meantime, you would be best served by contravention your bank to see if they can reverse the extra payment.
Photo of Calvin Oberer

Calvin Oberer

phone 226****226 calvin
(Edited)
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,608 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Calvin - I'm getting no accounts that match the phone number you've listed above. I do have an account that matches your name, with the 226 area code and ending in 225, as I originally mentioned. (Note - I've removed the number you shared above for privacy, just in case).

With regards to online banking payments - they typically take 3-5 days to reflect on your account, as it's your bank that processes this (we aren't the ones that actually take the funds out of your account). You can get in touch with your bank directly and let them know the payment was taken out twice incorrectly and they can look into this for you.