Over charged

• Question
  • Updated 12 months ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
I have unlimited 2g service and used 700 yet was charged for overage? Pls help and explain.
Photo of Ciocia  Al

Ciocia Al

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 12 months ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 56,856 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Download and check page 3 of your ebill. This should explain all the charges. If you still are confused take a screenshot of the charges in question, leaving out any personal details, and post it here and we can explain them for you.
Photo of Ciocia  Al

Ciocia Al

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I was able to find out it was for a thing called Premium SMS/MMS, when a company sends you a text. Wasn't aware there was such a thing and it's not covered by unlimited plan , but good to know.. Thanks
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,784 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I have unlimited 2g service and used 700 yet was charged for overage
Are you talking about minutes? If you had unlimited, maybe you called outside of your local area? Maybe you called a international number? Are you living near the border?
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,646 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
We do not have unlimited 2g service Ciocia. If you want to screenshot what you the charges for (minus personals) and post it here we can help more to explain. 
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 140,132 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
They actually don't have 2G service at all.
Photo of danielle roe

danielle roe

• 62 Points
i think kodoo is overcharging me for data,i wasnt aware i was being charged per usage,owe $200, want to change provider but phone is locked to kodoo
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 89,024 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Unless you purchase a data plan, turn data off on your phone, or place a data block on your account, you will be charged pay-per-use rates on any data you use.
Photo of Cory

Cory

• 10,482 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Every provider will charge you for any data used if you don't have a data plan, and don't have data blocking on your account.
(Edited)
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,592 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hmmm......looking at your bill Danielle it's not data that maybe your concern. You are on an old $25 plan with 100 local min. You can see the details of the plan and what it includes on your invoice. Additional use of minutes and long distance fee are more of a culprit. The solution could be as simple as switching to an unlimited nationwide minutes plan. It's only $40 currently. You'd be so much better off on a plan like that and save lots of money in the process. :-)