ORDERED PHONE ONLINE

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
i ordered phone online LG G5 last October 15 2016 they charged my card $105 but the problem is they charged me twice .so it's supposed to be $105 only but now it's $210 .i contacted koodo webstore and they told there is only 1 transaction on my account try to contact your bank about your transactions so i phone them and they told there is a double transaction on your account ask koodo for cancelation number.so i called again koodo i told them there is a double transactions on my card and yet they keep telling me there is only 1 transaction .what should i do now can someone help me thanks
Photo of robert

robert

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,708 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Robert - looks like you took the LG G5 on tab medium. The price of that phone on tab medium is $200 and you were charged $10 for a new SIM card. I'm not sure why the charge was broken out this way, as two separate charges of $105, but the total amount does seem to be correct.
Photo of robert

robert

Hi it's on promotion on that day when i purchased it so the amount supposed to be $105
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

Hmm.. let me dig a bit deeper and get back to you.
Photo of robert

robert

Ok thanks
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

Hi Robert, it took a few days to figure out but the team confirmed that you were indeed charged twice for your order. The duplicate amount has been refunded to your card, but it may take a few days for it to show up in your online statement. Try checking next week and let us know if it's still not there. Thanks for your patience.
Photo of Nith Mano

Nith Mano

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Are these LG5 taking a long time? I haven't received any update myself and it's been frustrating to wait with no answer. The web store has not been helpful and I was told to speak to them.
Photo of robert

robert

Do you mean the delivery time?
Photo of robert

robert

Really thanks a lot i will check it next week