Order verification: HFO19641762

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: archiving

Hi there,

I placed an order this Saturday for a new phone and I got the message saying they have recieved my order and everything. But I have not recieved an approval or shipping email as yet. I was wonderig if it did recieve..
Photo of Zainub Rathore

Zainub Rathore

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 61,850 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The email with your HFO order number is your confirmation email. After you receive that, the only other email you will get is when the phone ships which can take a few days.
(Edited)
Photo of TJ Smith

TJ Smith

• 4,502 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Z,

please check your spam folder or if on Gmail: Social/Promotion tabs. If by the end of the day you still haven't received the confirmation email send a private message via FB or Twitter to Koodo.
Photo of Zainub Rathore

Zainub Rathore

Thank you for the reply guys, I was not aware the shipping confirmation email can take a few days. Currently I do not have a phone on me so I was worried if my order didn't recieve, they will try contact me on my cellphone and not get an answer. Thanks again for the prompt help!
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 195,606 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Koodo can be slow picking the order and then shipping it.  If you purchased on Saturday, I would expect it to ship sometime this week
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 61,680 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yea according to here (https://www.koodomobile.com/help/ordering-online), "It'll take 7-10 business days for phones and accessories to be delivered."

I'd say it should be shipped by the end of the week if i had to guess. You can always contact Koodo to get an update on your order as well but seeing that you ordered it on Saturday it hasn't even been a full business day yet.
Photo of Zainub Rathore

Zainub Rathore

thanks! I'll keep an eye out for the order this week then!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.