Order Status

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: no longer relevant

When can I expect this order to ship? This was a pre-order and I was under the impression there would be no delay in having this order shipped out promptly.

From what I can now see, there is a 2 to 3 week lead time and I’m now considering purchasing the phone elsewhere if it’s going to be delayed.

The order number is HFO18677267

Photo of CJZ

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 26,942 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi CJZ - I see that you placed your order on the 21st of Sept. As that was the last day before launch, and we had a very good idea of the number of orders received by that date + how much initial stock we were getting, you would have been served a message during your order stating that the estimated delay in receiving your order would be 1-2 weeks. Your specific colour is indeed on back-order at the moment. However, if you prefer not to wait, we can swap it out for either silver or gold and get it out to you sooner. Let me know and I'll arrange it with the team if you're interested. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.