Order status

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

How come I have not received a confirmation email yet I ordered a phone for my wife on Sunday and still have not heard back. Order Confirmation. Order# - HFO16733905
Photo of Matt Hakkers

Matt Hakkers

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Sunny Mememe

Sunny Mememe

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
As far as I can think. We are just nub. Ya and if koodo dont like my comments. U could go head and shut it down for me, be ny guess.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,068 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Matt - I can verify that your order was received on the 27th and it's currently in the queue of orders waiting to be processed. There is a backlog due to the success of the Bright Friday and cyber Monday promotions and we're hoping to have this cleared within the next few days. In terms of process, once the order is placed, the next communication is sent once the phone is ready to be shipped, along with a tracking number. Hope that helps clarify things and provide a bit of a status on your order.

@Sunny - anything in particular you'd like to get off your chest? Something we did to upset you, or did you just want to vent? #woosah 
Photo of Matt Hakkers

Matt Hakkers

OK thank you for the reply. Also another question when does the monthly plan start.. does it start after I receive the phone or at the time of purchase?
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

The tab charge gets added to your account at the time of checkout, and any plan changes take effect right away as well. For example, I see that your plan change from the $50 to $55 plan is in effect now. 
Photo of Matt Hakkers

Matt Hakkers

Ya this is supposed to be a second line for my wife on my account. With a $40 plan she was planning on transferring her number from her old phone, the $50 to $55 is for my phone.
(Edited)
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

I see, in that case the activation will take effect once the phone is in the shipping process.
Photo of Matt Hakkers

Matt Hakkers

OK thanks for the quick reply

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.