Order No. HFO20220953

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Answered
It's been about 4 business days since I placed my order, with no second email. Because my credit history kind of sucks, I was only allowed to order a medium tab deal, which was okay with me.

I have no phone so I can't answer if they call me for this "credit quiz" I've read about. I emailed the webstore and received no reply. Should I be worried about it? Is it possible to cancel my order so I can go somewhere else for a phone?
Photo of Mandy O'Blenis

Mandy O'Blenis

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 96,222 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It takes 3 to 5 business days before shipping information is sent. I suggest waiting another day or two.
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 109,454 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Or post your order number here so you can get more info about it.
Photo of Mandy O'Blenis

Mandy O'Blenis

Still nothing. It isn't possible there's been an information mismatch. I did move very recently, but I updated my address with my credit card and I've bought other things with it since then.

I guess it just wasn't meant to be between us :)
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 31,356 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
But we can work through this, I promise! I'll start going to the gym, and eating kale, and.... wait, that's not what you meant.

Let me connect with our web store team to find out the specifics, and see if we can get this ironed out. Let me see what I can do. 
Photo of Mandy O'Blenis

Mandy O'Blenis

Hey, kale is good :P
That's great, thanks buddy.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 31,356 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Mandy - apologies, it took longer to get the info. I needed to share back with you. 

Essentially, I'm told that the order couldn't be approved because your credit records/profile with the credit bureau isn't updated with your new address, so it couldn't be verified on our end. I'm told you can reach out to Equifax directly to find out how your file can be updated, and once that's done you can either place a new order or visit a store. The Equifax phone number is: 1-800-465-7166 

Not the answer you were hoping for, I'm sure, but hope that helps. 
Photo of Mandy O'Blenis

Mandy O'Blenis

It's ok :)I got a phone somewhere else.Thanks for going out of your way for me.