Order No. HFO17064379 | Order Date: January 3, 2017

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Order No. HFO17064379  | Order Date: January 3, 2017
Thanks for your order Its currently being verified

We've received your order! It will be reviewed in the next 10 business days. Once this is complete and approved, shipping and tracking information will be emailed to you.

I have yet to get any confirmation for this. It says I need to wait 10 business days. Is that how long they will take to verify my purchase or get my phone shippped?

Please if someone can check the status of my order that would be great.

Thank You
Photo of Muhammad Talha Hafeez

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,504 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Muhammad - I see the order in the system and has been approved by a rep. to proceed. Next steps are for the order to be picked and then shipped. Once the order is ready to be processed/shipped, you'll receive a confirmation email with tracking info. and can expect to receive it within 2-3 business days
That's fine. I don't mind waiting as long as my billing cycle DOES NOT start until I actually receive the phone.

Thanks for your help brother!
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

Any time - and yes, billing will only begin once the phone is ready to ship. 
first reply from koodo

"

Thanks for contacting us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay in my reply as we have recently received higher than expected e-mail volume; however, we are doing our best to solve each of our customer's concerns.

Allow me to inform you that your device will be shipped to Canada Post on the 01/15. Once with them you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number for you to know the whereabouts of your device. If it does not work at first try again 24 hours later.

Canada Post takes 3 to 5 business days to deliver at destination. You should be receiving at the latest your device on the 20th of January."

Second Reply

"Thanks for contacting us back ! Again our apologies for the delay, we are still experiencing a very high volume of e-mails.

Allow me to inform you that there has been a little set back with the arrival of the device. Your device should be arriving on January the 25th. If it is not shipped to Canada Post that same day, it will be shipped the day after.

Once shipped you will be receiving a confirmation number with a Canada Post tracking number for you to know the whereabouts of your device.

Canada Post takes 3 to 5 business days to deliver the device at destination.

Truly sorry for any inconvenience caused"

Can someone please update me if it is indeed coming this week ?

Thanks

Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,634 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I will speak with someone at Koodo to check this for you.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

Hi Muhammad - I've checked with the web store team and at the moment we're still expecting to receive shipment of more Pixels this week. That said, there is indeed still a backlog of Google Pixel orders vs quantities we're getting. As long as we get the amount we're expecting, your order should be shipped out this week. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.