order #HFO20221710

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hi, I placed an order 4 days ago. I received today an email telling that my order had been cancelled but there was no order number in this email. Could you please verify my order statu ? The number is HFO20221710
Photo of eleonore

eleonore

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • anxious

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 45,986 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
hi eleonore

The #HFO is the order number. If you had the email saying that your order has been canceled then the HFO20221710 has been canceled. Did they say anything about cancelling reasons in the email?

If you need further assistance you might want to contact the webstore https://www.koodomobile.com/webstore-policies
(Edited)
Photo of eleonore

eleonore

Yes, but my order number was not in the cancelling email I got, so that’s why I was confused
Photo of rikkster

rikkster, Mobile Master

• 68,950 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The HFO order number should appear in the subject line of the email and should be referenced again in the body of the email message with an explanation for the cancellation. (We here are customers like you and don't need to know why your order was cancelled). Example subject line - WEBSTORE: Regarding online order HFO20221710. 

Webstore hours, phone or email:
Phone: 1-844-566-3697 
Hours of operation: Tuesday through Friday, 3 pm to 9 pm EST.
webstore@koodomobile.com

Seems a bit odd that the order number is not present. If this was the only order you made with Koodo, then it is probably safe to assume that the email pertains to the order in question. Still, it doesn't hurt to check with the webstore to be certain.
Photo of eleonore

eleonore

When I wanted to place my first order, the systeme wasn’t working and they told me to try again, wich I did. And the subject line of the email says « Information about your Koodo order. (KMM66556439V87132L0KM) » but the number doesn’t correspond to my order number.
Photo of rikkster

rikkster, Mobile Master

• 68,950 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Best to check with the webstore, then. The string of numbers (KMM66556439V87132L0KM) should appear after the HFO order number. There might have been a mix up, in that, maybe the first order ended up getting processed, but I'm only speculating. Official reps monitor this community from time to time and may be able to provide further clarification. I've also passed a note along to Koodo's higher ups.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 31,356 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Elenore - the status of the order number you shared above (HFO20221710), shows that it was canceled on Saturday, and a refund was completed. The email you received should have had more info. as to why, and how to contact the web store, if you need to.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.