Online order

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
How long does it take for someone to respond from the Webstore? Terrible customer service on Koodos part, no matter what time I call it ends up going to an answering machine.
Photo of shannon

shannon

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrating

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 45,792 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi shannon,
They are having huge backlog right now(they mentioned about 10day delays on their site). So you might have to wait for them.
What was the problem?, you could put your order number here and ask.
Photo of shannon

shannon

Thank you so much for your response! My order # HF019390164 - I ordered a galaxy s8 paid $440.00 with tax ( Med tab) then 2 days later I got an email offering from Komodo for the same phone and statement credits for $200 cheaper so I called Koodo to ask to either cancel the order and I will repurchase with the new promo or credit the difference back to my phone. They indicated I had to contact someone at The Koodo webstore. I have been calling and emailing all week with no response and I was hoping to get someone before it is sent out.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 201,084 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you are lucky a rep might see this and be able to assist.  Otherwise I recommend sending Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter and let them know you want to cancel or better yet, they woild be able to apply the credit to the exisiting purchase, saving them from having to cancel and you to re-order
Photo of shannon

shannon

Thank you for your help!! That’s what I was hoping for :)
Photo of shannon

shannon

( sorry meant credit back difference to my card not phone)