Self Serve registration does not recognize my postal code

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

Trying to set up on line access & it won't recognize my posal code.
Photo of Sherri Cater

Sherri Cater

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 200,772 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you have a 0 or O in your postal code make sure your putting the right one.
So it goes letter - number - letter - number - letter - number
Photo of Sherri Cater

Sherri Cater

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I did put everything correct.But my gps doesn't recognize it either. Could it be that the area is still new? These places haven't been here long.
Photo of Nabil

Nabil, Employee

• 6,862 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hey Sherri,

If you’re still not able to set up your online access, you can dial *611 free from your Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 free from a landline (Monday – Friday: 10AM - 9PM Saturday/Sunday: 9AM - 7PM) and a rep will assist you further.

Thanks.

MJ MacDonald

• 70 Points
I am having a similar problem. I have a new postal code (thanks to Canada Post) but the website will not accept it. I called customer service last month and was told my new address was added to my account. However, I see from my last e-bill the address is not correct. It is actually not a real address at all. It is the one the website give me if I try to put my new address in. It seems to make something up. I have been able to get my new street address and location to update but only if I use the old postal code. It seems like Koodo has not updated their postal code list. Just wondering when all new postal codes will be added to their system. I get only electronic correspondence but if they do mail me something it will not get here.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 200,772 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It may be in their computer right but just shows different on your self serve as the old address, you'll have to call customer service just to verify they do indeed have the correct info.
Photo of MJ MacDonald

MJ MacDonald

• 70 Points
I am planning to call. I did go down that route already but see the address on my ebill has reverted to this odd, fictitious address. Tried to update online once again with no luck. Oh well. Another wait on the phone.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.