Note 7 return!

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
What are the clear and detailed instructions of returning my note 7 because I spent the whole day yesterday trying to figure this out. I called customer service and they told me to return it for a refund at my nearest koodo shop and i called the Webstore and they told me the same thing.
I went to the shop yesterday to do that and they didn't know anything about it. So what are the clear instructions to get this phone off of my hands?
Photo of Fidel

Fidel

• 232 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,502 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Fidel - we provided details on the Note 7 recall in this article a couple of days ago: https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/regarding-samsung-galaxy-note-7-recall The correct process is indeed to take your device into any Koodo store for them to process the return. Which location did you go to? We'll follow-up with the store to find out why you were turned away.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,182 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/regarding-samsung-galaxy-note-7-recall

This page was updated on  Oct, 12th, So maybe the staff at the store wasn't aware of process for this...You should go back to your nearest Koodo Shop and ask them again.  If they still give you hard time, show them this page and let them call customer service to get instruction/assistant/options to process.
Photo of psfl

psfl

• 424 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Why not put clear instructions or a link to the instructions on the face page of the web site. Just an idea.
(Edited)
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,502 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Valid point Paul, and appreciate the feedback.. but the article referenced above covers all details of the recall and return instructions, and it's one of the top results when you search for 'Note 7' from any page in this forum.
Photo of Fidel

Fidel

• 232 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks everyone for the replies. I got through with the return this morning at the Koodo shop. They were very helpful and everything is sorted out now.