No top ups?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

my phone will not let me make a call to top up my prepaid card, when I call it just hangs up and because it is prepaid I cant even make other calls to find help with my minutes. could someone please help??
Photo of vision.shot

vision.shot

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,424 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Calling customer service is always free so not having minutes isn't the issue. Maybe it's just a phone glitch? Are you using an S III or Moto G by any chance?
Photo of vision.shot

vision.shot

im using a Samsung galaxy and I've never had this problem before. I got 3 text from koodo in one day saying that my account will run out in 3 days, then two days then it has.....but they were all in the same day and now I cant even use the phone action on it, I cqn dial the numbers and press call but it doesn't ring just hangs up
Photo of vision.shot

vision.shot

never mind thank you for helping but I found out a way, I called koodo help line then called *611 and it worked...I don't know if it was the sequence or what but it worked so thanks again:)
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,424 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Well that's why I asked if you were using an S III specifically, because they were having issues calling out for a few months after 4.3 came out that got fixed with a Samsung firmware update so if you don't have that update that might have been the reason why. Glad you got it working, though.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.