no service

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

My phone has had no service for a while. I sent money to pay my bill and have conformation numbers.It does not show on my bill. please help.
Photo of Lee Riehl

Lee Riehl

  • 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Camilo_A


  • 31,746 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If your account was suspended for past due amount, remember that when you make the payment, there is a time frame according to the method of payment, if it is Credit Card it goes on the system right away, online banking should take 3-5 business days... You may always call before the account gets suspended and speak with the payment management department to protect your account and inform them when you will be making the payment...Otherwise the system automatically will suspend the account after X numbers of days late.
Photo of Yannick


  • 44,018 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Lee, is your phone working now? If not, don't hesitate to contact is over the phone so we can have a look into it. We can be reached at 1-866-995-6636 from a landline, option #5.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.