No phone service

• Question
  • Updated 12 months ago
  • Answered
I max out my data last month and since then I stop having service, figured it would have come back at the beginning of the new cycle but no such luck...
Photo of Samuel Mathieu Cardinal

Samuel Mathieu Cardinal

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 12 months ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 89,024 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Can you make calls?
Many folk confuse the end of their service period. It ends at midnight on the last day on the text sent you. When is your monthly billing window?
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,644 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
When it says 0 days left, it's actually, the day after that it resets!
I actually cannot make any call, (the 3g is on) and we are well over a day into the the new cycle
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 88,962 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Running out of data should not stop you from making calls, or sending texts. You need to look elsewhere for your lack of connectivity. Try restarting your phone, to see if that fixes things. Else you may need to contact Koodo to see if there is something else amiss with your account.
I have restarted my phone a few time already and it hasn't work. I think i'll have to contact koodo directly. Thank you all for your time : )
(Edited)
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,372 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you did contact Koodo, can you come back with what was the solution/problem?
Photo of Julie

Julie, Company Admin

• 2,344 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hey Samuel! 

Are you still having the same issue? I was unfortunately not able to pull up your account with the email address that you're using on the Community.

Feel free to send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter so that we can look into this for you :). 
I contacted Koodo, it was a hardware failure and had to buy a new phone. It didn't surprise me I had issues with my phone in the past but not to that extent. Thanx again for your help