No feedback since 25 December on Webstore order #HFO16868022

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

*This is a re-post from the french community since staff seems to be less active on the other side.

Hi,

I have not received any new email since the 25 December regarding my phone upgrade request for a LG G5. I'm concerned because I had ordered another LG G5 the day before (24 December) on my girlfriend account an got a reply on Friday (27 December) to say that it was shipped and we have received it. So why is the order taking so long?
Photo of Alexandre Jacques St-Jacques

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 187,512 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Have you contatced the Webstore?

Koodo Webstore:

If you need assistance with an order you placed online at koodomobile.com, contact the Koodo Webstore team at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com or 1-844 566-3697. Please have your order number handy.

Hours of Operation:

• Tuesday to Friday: 3pm to 9pm EST
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,708 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Alex - thanks for the flag. I see that the order was received on Christmas day, but no new updates. I've flagged this with the team to advise why it's on hold and when it'll be processed, or if there are any issues that we need to clarify with you. Hang tight - will let you know once I know more. 
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,708 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Alex - following up. Order has been approved and will be shipped out today. You should get a confirmation email once that's done with tracking info. for the package. Let us know if you need anything else.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.