No billing information

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Why on my self serve I do not have any billing information?
Photo of Jarek Padjasek

Jarek Padjasek

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 46,106 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
hi Jarek,
Are you a new customer? If so, you would have to wait for a few days after the 1st billing cycle date.
(Edited)
Photo of Jarek Padjasek

Jarek Padjasek

Yes second month just started...
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 46,106 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I assumed you are a postpaid customer. What do you mean by "second month"? how many day you have got the plan ? more than 30days?

Have you logged into the correct account?
(Edited)
Photo of Jarek Padjasek

Jarek Padjasek

Logged on correct account today is my 31 day. My usage data reset for new month, but no billing info and no billing history available...
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 42,768 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I would try to dial 611 from your koodo handset, and hit 1, and see if there is an amount there.

You case is strange. Have you got any plan change after the day of activation? if not, then you might have to contact Koodo directly to ask.
Photo of TJ Smith

TJ Smith

• 4,502 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Give it 2 more days, you'll get a text msg once the bill is ready.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 116,608 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You will receive your bill 3-5days after the billing date.
My bill date is 14th of the month and I usually receive my bill around 17 - 19th.
If your billing cycle just reset, then you will receive your bill within 3-5 days. Log back into self serve in a few days. You will see it then.
Photo of TJ Smith

TJ Smith

Mayumi nailed it, give the system 3 business days to generate the bill mate.
You will also get a SMS notification telling you when the bill is ready and the total amount to be paid by xx/xx/xx.
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 44,254 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
The OP has been with Koodo for more than 30 days not 3 days.
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 95,634 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
He also may have received his first bill and is awaiting the second. His post is not clear on that.
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

He mentioned he got into selfserve and didn't see any history of billing, I was thinking that he logged into the incorrect account.
(Edited)
Photo of TJ Smith

TJ Smith

his 2nd month just started (see his 2nd comment). It always take 2 to 3 business days after the billing cycle started for the bill to be generated (like Mayumi stated).
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,946 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
OP mentioned “My usage data reset for new month, but no billing info and no billing history available...“.
So, I assumed he was talking about his 2nd bill. And it’s just re set today((yesterday) means his bill is not generated yet.
I also assumed “billing history” as his usage history on the bill.
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

I would wait for the OP to confirm.

Since he mentioned "no billing history available",  I assumed he didn't have any bill at all so far (or didn't see any).

If he had received the 1st bill, I think he would know the bill is not ready right away after the billing date.
(Edited)
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 199,278 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
His self serve is prolly messed up (requires him to message koodo via pm on fb or twitter) and doesnt see anything at all (not just billing info)
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 199,278 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
His self serve is prolly messed up (requires him to message koodo via pm on fb or twitter) and doesnt see anything at all (not just billing info)