No answer by calling *611

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
I have been calling for 3 days now, about 8 hours wait time to speak to a rep about a payment arrangement.  What is up with this that you cant speak with a rep?!?!?
Photo of Megan

Megan

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 96,868 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I'm sorry to hear. Have you tired dialing #227 to get to the billing department directly? There's still a waiting time but you don't have to wait to be transferred at least.
Photo of Megan

Megan

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have called and get music and they they are busier than normal.  This has been going on for 2 days now :(
I use to have good luck at speaking with someone but no such luck now.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 79,554 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
No, not really, there are no key phrases per se. It's very conversational and good at understanding language and it learns from every interactions. 
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 194,538 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
So why couldn't Megan type "I want to make a payment arrangement on my account"
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

Different accounts, different situations have different outcomes. 
Photo of Terry-Lynn Wood

Terry-Lynn Wood

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I tried to use the virtual rep to schedule a callback tie but the website would not allow me to do this. I got 2 dates to choose but no times and no button to proceed. I waited sometime for everything to load but nothing changed.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

Terry, let me look into this. In the meantime is there anything we can help you answer here possibly?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 96,868 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
While it is often said to call the billing department, sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter is supposed to be able to be done for anything but cancelling an account. You can try that and see how quickly you get a response.