New SIM Card

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I want to switch phones, I have my girlfriends old phone. Its a Samsung Galaxy S3. I have unlocked it and used it successfully with a T-Mobile SIM card in the US. The SIM card is smaller than my old HTC phone. I would like a replacement Koodo SIM card for the Galaxy S3 with same phone number as I have now.
What should I do?
Photo of Albert Mathews

Albert Mathews

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Daniel Gunn

Daniel Gunn

  • 19,800 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Albert,

In order to get a new sim card you can either order it from Koodos website or you can go to the nearest Koodo kiosk and purchase one. After getting it you can activate the card and it will have your number assigned to it.

Hope that helps :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.