new phones?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Is koodo getting new phones in the next few months? I noticed some phones were removed such as the note 2 which I was going to get and now it is gone and no way am I paying that much for the note 4. Unless your phones drop in price or you get new ones with decent prices I will have to start looking at other phone companies.
Photo of lisa

lisa

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • sad

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Colin Shainline

Colin Shainline

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
The big guys are all announcing new phones march 1st. After that prices should all drop, and new ones added.
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The other carriers gave a similar phone selection at similar prices so I don't see how that will help your issue. January/February are slow months for cell phone sales. There will be new ones announced at MWC on March 1st and more throughout the year.
(Edited)
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 195,954 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Switch phone companies for a better plan (money savings). Dont switch phone companies for just phone selection (especially if the plan is worse). You end up paying more in the long run and you could have purchased the phone from other sources.
Unless maybe you are rich and dont care about money. Then choose convience and go with whoever you want

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.