New offers for every body!

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hi ,

I am a Koodo  customer live in Ontario . I pay $45 for 500Min.talk and 500 M.B  (I got $5 discount because I have my own phone) recently saw better offer(s) in No Tab  plans  such as  500Min. talk  and 1 G.B data . I  wanted to switch to this plan but Self Serve  doesn’t  let me to do it. I have 3 question   1- Are these offer(s) for everybody or just for new customers  and those who resides in Quebec(This plan is restricted for Quebec  resident only  in my laptop browser  but there is no limitation when I  check the plans in my phone!)   2-How I can change the plan 3-How can I receive new offers by text or email?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Yours ,

Reza

Photo of S M Reza Tayyebi

S M Reza Tayyebi

• 440 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 65,658 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
This plan is available to everyone, not just new activations. What sort of errors do you get when you try to change the plan?

Also do you have a Quebec number or billing address by chance?
(Edited)

S M Reza Tayyebi

Thanks for your prompt answer Allan. I do not get any errors I can not see this offers just regular plans show up .

No I do not  have any Quebec Number or address.
(Edited)
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 82,750 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I just tested it and see all the plans Reza. Can you refresh the page click on change plans and see what happens. 

S M Reza Tayyebi

Thanks I changed the plan there was a "new offers"  section at the bottom of the page.
Photo of Russell S

Russell S

• 274 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I believe you have to wait a few days for your new billing cycle.
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 65,658 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can only change your plan once per billing cycle but the OP is on an older plan and wouldn't have changed their plan yet this billing cycle.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 116,304 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
" I got $5 discount because I have my own phone)..."
It's sound like you are on the old Tab system and receiving 10% BYOD discount. 
If so, you might need to call in to change your plan. And you will have to agree to enter their new Tab system, and give up 10% discount (and no more contribution from Koodo as well).  That's what happened to me.
You can send a message through FB
https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

They don't send  text or email every time they have some promo.
You need to check their website or FB page from time to time. You can see phone deals there too :)

S M Reza Tayyebi

Thanks for your answer

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.