New Customer Error Message 403 Forbidden when trying to use Self Serve set up account

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New customer, just got phone today, at store sim card in but I was told i need to make an account at home since I purchased the phone/plan online.

When I created an account, an email went to my hotmail account to click on a link to verify email address. Once I did that, the page opened up with an error message "403 Forrbidden You don't have permission to access /account/selfserve/noattachments on this server."

Then I went back to the log in screen and tried to log in my account and I got this message "You're still waiting to be approved. Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved."

I checked my gmail account and my hotmail account. I didn't get another email for permission from me the owner.
What do I do next? The store said they can't help me until I make an account.
Photo of Alison Brownrigg

Alison Brownrigg

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
In your other thread you said you reached out to Koodo via Facebook, Alison. Hang tight, they'll get back to you :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.