I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, this morning my screen was funny and I had to take out the battery to reset it but now the screen is black and unresponsive. I can hear my texts coming through, and the buttons at the bottom light up but no screen. Is there an easy fix?
You might need to actually wait for the store to open in this case, but try this:
1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
2. Press together volume up + home button + power button simultaneously
3. Once Samsung’s logo is displayed, release your hands
4. Use volume buttons to navigate to "Wipe data/Factory reset.
5. Use the Power button to select your option
6. Select "yes" with your volume buttons and select it with power button
7. Select Reboot System Now
8. Take a cup of coffee while your phone is rebooted.
Following all these steps will wipe your device, but if you can get the boot menu to appear try skipping steps 4 through 6 and see.
If the boot menu doesn't even appear, go straight to step 8 and enjoy your coffee while you wait for the store to open.