Need to report my sons phone lost ...he lost in on vacation

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Photo of janet campbell

janet campbell

  • 70 Points
  • anxious

Posted 1 year ago

  • 1
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

  • 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Janet, you could call 1-866-99KOODO from any phone and as long as you have the PIN you can suspend the phone via the automated service.