Need to extend overdue payment

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
Photo of Elaine Sellars

Elaine Sellars

  • 70 Points

Posted 2 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 196,890 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Call *611 and you can set up payment arrangement
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

  • 203,958 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Dial #227 on your phone to talk to the payment department but they may not be able to push it yet again so if they do your lucky.