Need a new confirmation email

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
So I don't think I received a confirmation email, everytime I login it says it's waiting for the account to be verified. Can I please get someone to reset the profile? I tried to call, but I was waiting for over an hour. I figure this might just be easier. Or who do I email for this?

I checked the old junk mail folder, not there. I just need to talk to someone who can actually help me out and reset my profile is what the guy at the mall said.
Photo of Owen Beers

Owen Beers

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Mats

Mats

• 23,942 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You could try messaging them on facebook if a rep doesnt stop by here to fix it. Contact links at the bottom of this page.
Photo of Owen Beers

Owen Beers

I just did, thanks man
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 45,508 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Owen: 
 When did you sign up with Koodo? Can you make make/receive call? if your email/name here matches the account email, then the agent could search for it, but it won't guarantee. You need to contact Koodo directly to have it resend.

Also when you contact them, ask to check the email again. Sometimes there were some error in the email name itself.Also sending message to their facebook will help you avoid the wait on phone.
(Edited)
Photo of Owen Beers

Owen Beers

Thanks for the feedback, sent them a message on facebook
Photo of Owen Beers

Owen Beers

Yea I can receive calls, I can literally change my password on the self-serve site, but then when I log in it shows

"You're still waiting to be approved
Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved."
Photo of Mats

Mats

• 22,176 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Once they reset your profile they will send you an email with a link in it to create a new self serve account. Make sure you go through the link in the email and then all should be good.
Photo of Amanda Milloy

Amanda Milloy

• 126 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Im going through the same dilemma
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 107,602 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Did you contact the customer service?
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 31,226 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Owen - I see your account, and see two email addresses that are trying to link to it. I can try and help get this sorted, but can you confirm - should the email have an s at the end or not? (before the @ sign).
(Edited)
Photo of Amanda Milloy

Amanda Milloy

Ranjan i really need help or someone its saying my account is linked to two emails
(Edited)
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

Hi Amanda - I'm unable to match an account to your name or email address. Is it under a different name? If you can send us a private message on Facebook, a rep. will validate you as the account owner, and can help reset it for you that way. 
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 96,100 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Amanda Milloy

Amanda Milloy

Ranjan this is the account info that just got emailed to us XXXXXXX
(Edited)
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

Thanks Amanda - I removed the screen shot since this is a public community, and the image contained private information.

So I've managed to pull up your account using the info. you provided, and do see that two separate profiles were created - as some folks mentioned before. When setting up your Self Serve account for the first time, you need to follow the instructions provided in the original email sent by Koodo. I've just resent this to the email address originally provided (not the one you're using here). Please check that email and follow the instructions.

Let us know if you run into any other issues or have questions - and also let us know if this worked.
Photo of Amanda Milloy

Amanda Milloy

What email did you send it to its suppose to be langman1983@hotmail.com
Photo of Amanda Milloy

Amanda Milloy

I got an email sent and said to put in phone number and i did and its showing it doesnt work
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

On my end I'm seeing that the account is set up now and there was a log in today, Amanda.
If you're still having trouble, I'd recommend you send us that Facebook message so a rep can dig deeper with you in private.
Photo of Amanda Milloy

Amanda Milloy

Its working now after i reseted my phone thanks for your help
Getting this message what do i do?
Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved.
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 45,508 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Uche: You could follow the instruction of the agent above. You could send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) to ask them to reset. Facebook messaging will avoid the wait on phone.