need 1-866-995-6636 phone number put back on bills please

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Under Consideration
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866

Please put the 1-866-995-6636 phone number back onto the paper bills. We are set up so that I make phone payments using my credit card on my sons phone since he is frequently out of the service area and I do not always have internet access. We live remotely and phoning a payment in is the easiest way for us. I was late making his payment because I had no internet and no access to his old bills with the number until today. That's my "idea", cheers!!
Photo of Sarah Boyes

Sarah Boyes

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • mildly frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Daniel Kim

Daniel Kim, Mobile Master

• 34,736 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Not disagreeing with your idea Sarah but wouldn't it be easier to make a contact in your son's phone called "Paying bill", etc
or writing it down and putting it somewhere easy to see like on the refrigerator.
Photo of Sarah Boyes

Sarah Boyes

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
He's often working out of town, in camps, on fishing boats etc. We just found a fast phone call when I'm doing all my other bills is a convenient way to handle it for us. I only hesitate to have auto billing on my card because I like to have control over it by phone in case of changes or suprises.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.