My Jan. bill and refund

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

Hi, there,

I terminated my mobile plan with Koodo on Jan. 19, and the customer service guy told me Koodo own my money and will send me my bill of Jan. for my further claim for refund. But I've never received the bill. Please advise me how can I ask for refund? BTW, I changed my address recently.
Photo of Linda New

Linda New

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hmm. I would talk to customer service about this since we can't access your account here. If you changed your address recently that may be why you didn't get it. 1-866-995-6636.
Photo of Linda New

Linda New

How can I advise you my new address? The phone number has no option on this
Photo of Linda New

Linda New

And I can confirm that the former address has no bill received too. That's my friend's house and he is helping on this.
Photo of Jonathan I

Try pressing 0 once you get to the menus. It will eventually get you through to a person.
Photo of Linda New

Linda New

Ok. Thanks a lot!
Photo of Linda New

Linda New

Hi there, 2month past after I contact Koodo Custer service again for the said refund. At that time, he agree to send the check to me to my new address but I still yet received. Please help get the problem fixed.
Photo of Jonathan I

There's nothing anyone here can do. We are customers just like you. You're going to have to either call them again or go to the Contact Us page and email Koodo. I'll flag a member of our support team to see if they can assist you further.
Photo of Ashley

Ashley

• 51,386 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for visiting us in the Koodo Community Linda. Give us a call at 1 866 995 6636 and press 0 to speak with a representative. We'll do our very best to get this straightened out for you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.