my bill was returned to you

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

need to update my address
Photo of Don Claveau

Don Claveau

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

  • 114,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You can do this in Self Serve I believe. But if you're not registered or don't know how, I suggest calling customer service and have them fix it for you. 1-866-995-6636
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

  • 50,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
There is a $10 fee to have an agent change the address over the phone. The agent can, however, help you change it in Self Serve. Just give them a call when you are by a computer and they can guide you on how to change your address yourself in Self Serve.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.