My tab ended and my bill went up $8 per month. But there is nothing extra used, no plan change. Can anyone tell me why this is?

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
My tab ended and my bill went up $8 per month. My wife's phone did the same thing. But there is nothing extra used, no plan change, no new phone. Can anyone tell me why this is?
Photo of Chris Burke

Chris Burke

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 41,794 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Chris,
Can you post the part of your bill that show the change (normally it is the page 3 of your pdf bill). Pls delete all the personal information, and someone here might be able to explain.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,066 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
When did you ended your Tab?  What plan do you have? Did you make long distance calls?

Check your Ebill and you will see all the detailed info there.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,864 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
@Chris,  not sure where you see the $8 increase. Until October you and your wife's bill came to $75 before taxes. After that, tab paid off, bill has dropped to $60 and stayed that way ever since. 
Photo of Chris Burke

Chris Burke

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Bernard,
Why does it show that my plan total was $30 up until my tab ran out and then the plan now is showing at $ 38?
(Edited)
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,864 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It's unclear to me where you see the $8 Chris. I'm looking at your account for both lines (both on a $30 plan)  and this is what I see:

$60 before taxes for both.

Would you take a screenshot of what you see?