My Samsung note 2 got water damage.

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
The phone has been in rice for days; no luck. I called Koodo. I have a heavy Irish accent. The man who answered the phone could not understand me and I struggled with him as he had an accent stronger than me. I need to speak to someone to understand my options as I still have 99 on a tab. . Who should I call next?
Photo of Melanie Hepburn

Melanie Hepburn

  • 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

  • 33,072 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Customer care at 611 is the only people you can really call. My advice is to call back, and just do your best to get them to understand you. Not much we can do from here unfortunately.
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

  • 96,382 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Your options are as follows:

1. Pay a local repair shop to repair the phone. Your tab balance doesn't change.

2. Purchase a new phone from Koodo at full price. Your tab balance doesn't change.

3. Purchase a new phone from Koodo on a Tab. You pay whatever the tab price is + your current tab balance ($99) + applicable taxes.

4. Purchase a new or used compatible phone elsewhere (that's unlocked or locked to Koodo) and put in your Koodo SIM. Your tab balance doesn't change.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.