My order being verified, Order No. HFO19390199

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
Made an order two days ago, my credit card was charged instantly, get a confirmation e-mail, that  "Its currently being verified. Once approved, shipping and tracking will be emailed to me". Can anyone check status of my order?
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

• 442 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,608 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Andriy - order was received on the 7th, and is in queue to be processed. Current shipping timelines may be 10 business days from the date of order, due to the spike in online orders from the current promotions. The next notification you receive will be shipping and tracking info. via email - as you noted above. Hope this helps :)
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

Just realized, does this delay from Kodoo's side means, that my promotion with expiration date March of 15th will be "void"??
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,608 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Nope - you placed your order within the time-frame, so it will be honoured even if delayed by processing on our end. 
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

All right, it is good to know. Will keep your word as a proof :).
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

Thank you
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

Toronto, Ontario. Essential Phone with SIM. Why?
Photo of NorthernRaven

NorthernRaven

• 1,894 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I ordered an iPhone7 (and they include a SIM) yesterday (Thursday), and got the shipping confirmation/tracking # email 3 hours later.  I'm in Halifax, though I won't know until Canada Post actually inducts the package where my ordered was dispatched from.  If it is Toronto (anyone know where Koodo's online fulfillment locations are?) that would hint that they are out of stock on your Essentials phone, not just that your order is waiting in a line to get processed.
Photo of Matt Butler

Matt Butler

• 106 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I ordered only a SIM card on Tuesday (I'm in Cape Breton NS) and I still have not yet received my confirmation/shipping number. Seems those looking to switch from Public Mobile to Koodo are the only ones being delayed?
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

Hard to say for sure, but looks like a lot of peoples complain about this issue.
Photo of NorthernRaven

NorthernRaven

• 1,894 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Certainly seems like it, since they included a SIM card in my Halifax order on Thursday.  Perhaps the Public Mobile switch requires something other than shipping  SIM?  I don't know anything about PM, but this story includes the line:
Customers who decide to take the new Koodo offer will have to abandon prepaid service for postpaid, and will lose any payment and loyalty credits they have through Public.
If you were prepaid at PM and postpaid at Koodo, that might trigger a credit check, and if there's a pile of switching customers and there's some non-automatic bit in the credit check process, that could be backing things up?  Or whatever is syncing PM customer info in a database to the Koodo side my not be completely smooth?
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

As of today, in 3 days after ordering online I am getting e-mail :

"Thank you for ordering with us! Here at Koodo, our customers’ security matters and we are always looking out for their best interest. 
In order to validate your online purchase, we ask you to please visit your nearest Koodo Shop for a physical verification in order for us to complete your web transaction in a secured manner for you. Otherwise, your order will not proceed and the request might be cancelled.  Please bring two pieces of valid IDs with you"

Went to the store in Mississauga and shown IDs(which already been requested during online transaction), was verbally assured by representative that my order is on the way but he could not provide any written confirmation... 

Will I ever get my new phone and SIM card?? If it is such a trouble, why Koodo offers in promotional messages for PublicMobile customers to do transition online??
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 27,984 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Andriy - from the notes it looks like you managed to get everything sorted in-store yesterday, and the online order was cancelled.
Let us know if anything is still outstanding or if you have other questions. 
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

Yes, I went to another store in Etobicoke, cancelled online order, which for some reason stuck, and got the things done.