1will be returning to Canada at weekend I would liken to renew my plan on line
Photo of John Wright

John Wright

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,448 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi John, if you have a seasonal hold on your line and your account is still active then you can log into your self serve account online and just pick from any available plan.
*Edit* just noticed you have a prepaid account so as long as your phone has been active in Koodo in the last 90 days you can just go on your self serve and top up your base plan. If it's been longer than 90 days you will need to purchase a new SIM Card and activate it again online like you did initially, in this case you will have to pick a new number
(Edited)
Photo of BobTheElectrician

BobTheElectrician

• 61,788 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If you are within the 90-day window, your boosters will still be active.

Otherwise, you will be setting up a new account with a new SIM and number as Paul said. At least in that case, the price of the SIM will be credited back to your new account.
Photo of Daniel

Daniel, Employee

• 5,702 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi John! We had to remove your number from your post as this is a public forum :) Have a great one!
Photo of John Wright

John Wright

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Can I get my servic back with same numbe and maybe use my new phone change sim card
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 112,704 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you reactivate your account, then yes you can use same number.

But if it already expired (you didn't top up more than 90 days), then you need a new SIM and activate it with a new number as Paul and Bob said.

If your phone takes different size SIM, then you have to get a new one.
(Edited)
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,560 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
John, the number you posted above originally was a TELUS prepaid account. That was cancelled Jan 1st of this year. You will have to open a new account.