my new alcatel phone that I purchased from koodo about 1 1/2 months ago stopped working for a couple of minutes. 32% charge on it.???

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
Is there a problem with this alcatel phone? I used to have a  motorola refurbished and it was absolutely troublefree. I had a problem with the dialer about 2 weeks ago and I have just had it for a month and a half. Now it stopped working for a couple of minutes and it was charged 32%.
Photo of Tiiu May Uusberg

Tiiu May Uusberg

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Lisa Bungay

Lisa Bungay

• 70 Points
Dont know what Alcatel you have but get used to problems. I have an Idol 3 and its the second one. They're known for their problems. They just stop working, can't be fixed, only replaced, and then the next gets a problem too. If you have the extends warranty calm and get them to assess it or send u a replacement.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 100,712 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Which alcatel do you have? Not much to do besides factory reset (back up what you have) and see if it works then. You'll have to either use the warranty on it.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 206,566 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Tiiu, I've had a Alcatel device Alcatel Idol 3 and never had a single issue with it and actually really liked the phone so it sounds like it's a toss up of getting a bad unit perhaps.
What model do you have, it will help us diagnose the issue and perhaps help you with rectifying your issues here?