My credit card was compromised so I need to change my number so the payment will go through. Where do I do this?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
My payments to Koodo are automatically paid by my Credit Card. Recently I was informed that my card was compromised so I have been sent a new card. I just need to register this new number at Koodo and can't figure out how to do this. Please help!
Photo of Katie Allred McCue

Katie Allred McCue

  • 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

  • 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Katie,

You can do this by loging into Self Serve. Under the billing section you will be able to go and edit your pre authorized payment section and enter a new credit card number.

Hope this helps!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.