my bill was be overcharged about $400,help!!!!

• Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Answered
I went to the US last month,and I found you overcharged about $400, I have checked my usage,it shows I called a number 877-769-2547 two times 297 mins! But, I am pretty sure that I  have never,ever called this number before,I don't know why you charged me so much money. can you check this record carefully and withdraw those fee? 
Photo of 妍羽 朱

妍羽 朱

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 56,506 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You will have to contact Koodo directly to help you out with this. I would suggest just sending them a message via facebook or any of the methods in the contact us section below.
Photo of 妍羽 朱

妍羽 朱

thanks!
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,526 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Looks like you called the Royal Bank and you were likely on hold. Explains the many minutes used. If you had US add-on with unlimited minutes you would not have had this expense. That said this is not an overcharge, it is the rate everyone pays for being able to use their phone in the US, with a pay-per-use model. 
Photo of 妍羽 朱

妍羽 朱

We have not called RBC during that time.I have checked cell phone 's record, and my husband use that number,he can't speak english,so he just use that number to contact me. 
(Edited)
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,372 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Then what do you think happened for that call to be on your account?
Photo of 妍羽 朱

妍羽 朱

I don't know ,maybe by system error! well, you know ,we use iPhone, after  one day use (we took a lot of picture) in universal studio, the battery almost runs out, how can we use that iPhone to make a 5 hours call? come on, that's impossible! 
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 112,704 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You mentioned 297 mins times 2.  
What time does your E-bill say you made those calls?  The Airtime Details  shows you the date and time you made or received calls. It also shows duration, where the call came from and your location during the call.

5 hours call is possible.
But it's hard to believe on hold for 5hours or talk to your bank for that many hours for twice... 
(Edited)
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,526 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
What name is the account under? We can show you the exact details and see what can be done, but I wouldn't want to make any promises.