• Updated 1 year ago
Photo of Robert Liddicoat

Robert Liddicoat

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 56,856 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
What would be the question about your account! Share some more details and we will be able to help you out better!

Robert Liddicoat

Where do I find my bill
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

I posted a comment down below! Hope it helps!

Robert Liddicoat

Never received a phone bill. About ready to cancel this phone and go to a different company
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

Please login to Self Serve (https://koodomobile.com. At the bottom you will see a blue link that says "Edit bill notifications". Then check off Email Notification and set/change your email. 
All of your bills can be viewed online by logging into Self Serve and clicking "View Bill". Here you can view your current bill and bills for the last 3 months!
I wouldn't suggest threatening to switch companies just because you didn't receive a bill. Next time just ask the question and we will be more than happy to help!
(Edited)
Photo of Josie

Josie, Employee

• 3,598 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hey Robert, you need to register for your Self Serve account to manage your account and view your bill.   An email would have been sent to you - perhaps it's in your junk folder?  In the meantime, here's the info you need to register: your phone number, email address you provided at activation, and the account number located in your service agreement.  Let us know if you need additional assistance.