Mr

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
I must quit koodo because of irrelevant charges on me. You guys charged me on calls fom my number to my number, has your system crashed? Can't recommend koodo for anybody.
Photo of Isaac A. Fatile

Isaac A. Fatile

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,960 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You'll see those calls on all carriers. Calls you make to your voicemail MAY be reported as a call to your number, and calls to / from phones with blocked numbers ARE reported as coming from your number to your number.
Photo of Isaac A. Fatile

Isaac A. Fatile

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Ok. So, what do you suggest that I can do because I can't afford the huge bill on Fone calls alone.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,202 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
What plan do you have?
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,820 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If you make or receive a lot of phone calls, an unlimited calling plan becomes a bargain. If you are making international calls, look at the various international calling add-ons to reduce your costs. Depending on your needs, a landline, or Koodo Wireless Home Phone at $5 per month for the next year, might be a sensible option for you.  

If you provide more details from your bill, the community can make better suggestions.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 81,138 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
@ Isaac, I see that you switched down from an unlimited minutes plan to something that only has 100 minutes included. You would be far better off on the plan you were on before if you think you will lots of minutes.