moving out of country

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866


my billilng cycle ends on April 17th, but im leaving this country on april 30th. and returning back in September. How do i deactivate my account?

Please reply asap
Photo of Kiran Daha

Kiran Daha

  • 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • confused

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

  • 107,602 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You can put you phone on seasonal hold (15$/month) under self-serve. But keep in mind you won't be able to get the plan you have right now if it isn't offered anymore!

Info here :

You can make the change in the "Plan" section of Self Serve! Last option in the picture

Is this ASAP enough :)? <a
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 196,672 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you want to just cancel your account then you have to call into Koodo. You will have to pay off any of the remaining tab if you have any
Photo of Ahmad


  • 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Dial *611 from your Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 from any phone to do so. So it's either Roberts suggestion with temporarily putting your account on seasonal hold for $15/month and then you pick a new plan when you get back and still keep your number. Or cancel the account altogether and lose the number.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.