• Updated 4 years ago
Photo of Graham MacCara

Graham MacCara

• 1,242 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It is indeed! One of the most impressive $150 phones I've ever seen on Koodo (or anywhere). The Lumia 520 had the top spot as "best free phone on Small Tab" before it got pulled and you can still buy it on Telus prepaid for cheap at BB/FS but for Android, the Moto G is an impressive feat. I hope the other manufacturers can come up with something comparable (and runs as well) in its price range.

Entry-level droids used to scare me (I'm looking at you, Galaxy Ace) but this one is excellent! As long as you're okay with limited storage, an uninspiring camera, and making sure you get your own wall adapter. :)
Photo of B2theden

• 2,626 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
the Moto G does seem like a great phone! I use the Galaxy ace 2x yes John I know.. but, I wish I got the Moto G
Photo of Moto G

Moto G

• 6,066 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I got Moto G and gave my wife, my S2x. Storage not issue, as I'm a minimalist. From what I read the camera will improve with kit Kat upgrade as you'll be able to do some manual changes, in settings.
Photo of John Lee

John Lee

• 36,704 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Moto G is seriously an awesome device just for $150! The only down side is the 8GB storage but as long as you don't put much on your phone, it's a great selection.
Photo of Yannick

• 43,998 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Enjoy this great phone, Graham :)

If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Photo of Moto G

Moto G

• 6,066 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Welcome to the Moto G Koodo family.